Friday, June 7, 2013

Girls LOVE Sex Too

I honestly love the power of being a woman. As being a woman I have what men want most a vagina and with the power of having a vagina it means I can give it or not give it to anyone I want. It is a beautiful feeling having this power over a man

Photo



dick-n-jane-n-love: (restored from archive, source lost)



dick-n-jane-n-love:

(restored from archive, source lost)

Photo



Oh my god yes



Oh my god yes

Photo



listening to freddie mercury: Tumblr Survey, you know the drill.

listening to freddie mercury: Tumblr Survey, you know the drill.: 1. What's the story behind...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"The smell of your skin The taste of your kiss The way you whisper in the dark Your hair all around..."

"The smell of your skin The taste of your kiss The way you whisper in the dark Your hair all...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment