Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nina Pulpeux

"You have to find the right distance between people. Too close, and they overwhelm you, too far and..."

""You have to find the right distance between people. Too close, and they overwhelm you, too far and they abandon you.""

- Hanif Kureishi 

Photo



yup



yup

You're fiiine girl :P xx

thanks <3

how about a recent photo of you in a bra?

i dont have

Just straight perfection

awwww thanks hun <3

Smiling <3 You want to check out skinny bitches with fake...



Smiling <3

You want to check out skinny bitches with fake boobs and fake butt?? be my guest!!!!

BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE A REAL THICK/CHUBBY GIRL WITH BIG BUTT AND REAL BOOBS!!! YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!!!

LOOK UP FOR MORE PICTURES OF ME ON SEARCH : NINA PULPEUX

diary-of-a-switch: nuttinbutttrouble: jackromero: funredhead: ...

















diary-of-a-switch:

nuttinbutttrouble:

jackromero:

funredhead:

sir-dashing:

Well Ya… followed by a kiss, suck & a nibble… Right under you ear… Ya, you know the spot  :-)

CAN I GET A HELL YES!???

You know you love that ;)

That makes me breathless just reading it, let alone imaging it happen! Oooohhh My! (gasp)

Unf.

Photo



Photo



Photo



yum



yum

Photo



masslyeffective: spangledmystars: I can't click my reblog...







masslyeffective:

spangledmystars:

I can't click my reblog button hard enough

It's not just the ladies who get insecure, it's all of us.  It's a human trait, yo.

mmm



mmm

Photo



Photo



xleahrose: So in love with him. Don't want him to go back...



xleahrose:

So in love with him. Don't want him to go back tonight :(

aww

Photo



reminder to myself



reminder to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment