Friday, June 7, 2013

Just for you...

in-morpheus-arms: ☸



in-morpheus-arms:

desires-andso-much-more: Beautiful



desires-andso-much-more:

Beautiful

Photo



Photo



thecolorsofmymind: I missed him. Love, I realized, was...



thecolorsofmymind:


I missed him. Love, I realized, was something your spine memorized. There was nothing you could do about that.
… Lorrie Morre

Photo



Photo



amzmom: Now that's a party shower;)



amzmom:

Now that's a party shower;)

bonvivanski: by Jonathan McNeil



bonvivanski:

by Jonathan McNeil

Photo



guapofulltime: "He will never be satisfied," writes one...



guapofulltime:

"He will never be satisfied," writes one biographer…I know because I suffer from the same disease…I don't believe for a minute that the flowers ever faded or the stars were ever dimmed in Rimbaud's eyes…It was the world of men that his weary glance saw things pale and fade. He began by wanting to "see all, feel all, exhaust everything, explore everything, say everything." …He had no choice of fighting for the rest of his life to hold the ground he had gained or to renounce the struggle utterly. Why could he not have compromised? Because compromise was not in his vocabulary. He was a fanatic from childhood, a person who had to go the whole hog or die. In this lied his purity, his innocence." 
― Henry MillerThe Time of the Assassins: a Study of Rimbaud

beautflstranger:  





beautflstranger:

 

Photo



haughtyspirit: rujinav: Catedral Cove, Nueva...



haughtyspirit:

rujinav:

Catedral Cove, Nueva Zelanda

Arching beauty…

dramira: _summer glow. by ~Bloddroppe



dramira:

_summer glow. by ~Bloddroppe

"I want you because there aren't any good words for who you are. The only ones that come to mind are..."

"I want you because there aren't any good words for who you are. The only ones that come to mind are earnest, sad clichés like 'amazing' and 'magnetic' and 'fascinating' and I don't want to use them, but on the other hand they are the only words, and cliché or not they are honest words and I'm not sure consulting a thesaurus at this point would be genuine. And it's not that I want you officially, like I want your last name or your Sunday mornings or your hard shiny promise, I just want to absorb you. I want to know what you know, want to hear your stories, want to filter through them gently and get lost in them, them and the soft hypnosis of your hands in my hair."

- Mila Jaroniec (via rainydaysandblankets)

icaptivate: One Last Time View Post



icaptivate:

One Last Time

View Post

"The best sentences orient us, like stars in the sky, like landmarks on a trail. They remain the..."

"The best sentences orient us, like stars in the sky, like landmarks on a trail. They remain the test, whether or not to read something. The most compelling narrative, expressed in sentences with which I have no chemical reaction, or an adverse one, leaves me cold. In fiction, plenty do the job of conveying information, rousing suspense, painting characters, enabling them to speak. But only certain sentences breathe and shift about, like live matter in soil. The first sentence of a book is a handshake, perhaps an embrace. Style and personality are irrelevant. They can be formal or casual. They can be tall or short or fat or thin. They can obey the rules or break them. But they need to contain a charge. A live current, which shocks and illuminates."

- Jhumpa Lahiri (via wordsandloveandloveandwords)

langleav: New Book! 'Love & Misadventure' by Lang Leav...



langleav:

New Book! 'Love & Misadventure' by Lang Leav available here!

m-as-tu-vu: We just stand there hugging each other for what...



m-as-tu-vu:

We just stand there hugging each other for what seems like forever. I don't want to let go. I can hear his heart beating through his chest and it calms me.

~ ELLa Dominguez 

No comments:

Post a Comment