Sunday, June 9, 2013

nought but a dream

nudiarist:  



nudiarist:

 

Photo



jessicassexystuff: This is so a fantasy of mine. Getting...



jessicassexystuff:

This is so a fantasy of mine. Getting stripped naked and forced to attend a party filled with strangers. So damn sexy!

Jessica's Sexy Stuff

Photo



Photo



herloss: Erica said she didn't want to wear her belt anymore....



herloss:

Erica said she didn't want to wear her belt anymore. Her husband said he was worried that with Erica's over clocked sex drive that she couldn't be trusted without the belt. Erica begged for a compromise. Her husband made an appointment for the next day and promised that she would never need the belt again.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



titillate-me: by artinkl



titillate-me:

by artinkl

exposed-in-public: Exposed by the waterfall at...



exposed-in-public:

Exposed by the waterfall at http://exposed-in-public.tumblr.com/

Photo



collared-slaves: Cat Woman



collared-slaves:

Cat Woman

templeofginger: longh: longh http://templeofginger.tumblr.com ...



templeofginger:

longh:

longh

http://templeofginger.tumblr.com

Red is the color of Love.

When you reblog, be kind. Keep source, model and photographer credits.

Keep the art alive.

littlenaga: It's been slightly over a month since I got my...



littlenaga:

It's been slightly over a month since I got my labia and triangle piercings.  Looky at what I can do now :D Chastity is pretty hot :D

whichonewouldyoudo: Excellent shape wins it for the left...



whichonewouldyoudo:

Excellent shape wins it for the left although the right's tanlines made it close. 

Left, Right.

Photo



tanlines4me: Lizel A Atmodas



tanlines4me:

Lizel A Atmodas

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment