Thursday, June 6, 2013

To the madness, I do confess

kvallning: © Kvallning 2013 Buy Prints | Facebook Please do not...



kvallning:

© Kvallning 2013

Buy Prints | Facebook

Please do not remove credit

crunchyartfromspace: THE ENCHANTED FOREST NETWORK IS NOW TAKING...



crunchyartfromspace:

THE ENCHANTED FOREST NETWORK IS NOW TAKING IN NEW MEMBERS!! SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE REBLOG AND INBOX JENNA OR ME TO APPLY !

MUST BE A NATURE RELATED BLOG

FOLLOWER COUNT DOES NOT MATTER

AND IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER AND SEE THIS POST , PLEASE REBLOG TO SPREAD THE WORD ! 

GOOD LUCK!! <3

click here to check out the network :)

Photo



fuckyeahpaganism: Tonight is the perfect night for magix



fuckyeahpaganism:

Tonight is the perfect night for magix

Oil Safety

artofthegestour:

I see a lot of posts on the pagan tags that give spell and correspondence suggestions for essential oils (or herbs macerated in oil) but neglect to give any safety information

Oils that are used improperly can cause a variety of issues, including irritation, permanent changes to the immune system (sensitization, you develop allergies), and ultra violet sensitivity (photosensitization). Some are reportedly carcinogenic. Pretty much all essential oils are not safe to use neat (undiluted) on the skin.

Please read the following.

Read More

we-all-share-one-moon: beautifull these are my pretties :)



we-all-share-one-moon:

beautifull

these are my pretties :)

Curse of Storm Cradle

gardenofthequeen:

Purpose: For the one who has done the unforgivable, to create chaos in their life.

Items:

  • storm water
  • pictures of various storm weather
  • a link to the person to be cursed
  • a large bowl
  • an offering to the Storm Cradle Colossus 

Note: Make sure to make a small shrine to the Storm Cradle 

Steps

  1. Gather the items needed and make sure to have an offering to the Storm Cradle. The time best suited for this curse is outside during a star filled night (though stormy weather is best). The best sort of offering would be either a quartz crystal or a polished stone. 
  2. Take the bowl and place the link within it. "(insert name) stands before you, and is accused of (insert thing). Let it be known that justice is due, and let it be known that chaos ensue"
  3. take the storm water and add it into the bowl. "Destruction of water, it is powerful and pure. Wash away (insert name) and destroy" 
  4. take the photos of storm weather and tear them up. Add the scraps to the bowl and state "Power of wind, power of lightning, the cradle's storm take. Do my desire, and destroy what wronged me"
  5. take the offering and place it on a small shrine outside. "For your aid, I offer this (insert thing). May it aid in your power. Aid in your destruction" 
  6. leave the bowl outside at the Shrine to the Storm Cradle

shaboogami: wadehiddles: auditore-da-lolo: ethicalbutchering: ...



shaboogami:

wadehiddles:

auditore-da-lolo:

ethicalbutchering:

ohfreckle:

ladysmaragdina:

derpalicious:

moon-cunt:

pizzabuttsss:

catchyoneliner:

syllablesongs:

abolished-your-mythology:

Hurt myself laughing

oh my god

My therapist showed me this video

holy shit.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

The funniest video I've ever seen in my life

I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard holy shit

My cat would sign this. 

LIKE SISYPHUS I AM BOUND TO HELL

omfg my mom had to get up and run to go pee during the middle of this

This never ever gets old. My mother was astounded by the brilliance of it.

Dear Diary, I am a cat

Photo



Elemental Chant

Earth, my body

Water, my blood

Air, my breath

Fire, my spirit

brutalgeneration: Tumblr on We Heart It -...



brutalgeneration:

Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/55119347/

Grounding Techniques

Grounding Techniques:

mentalillnessmouse:

Grounding is a technique that helps keep someone in the present. They help reorient a person to the here-and-now and in reality. Grounding skills can be helpful in a variety of situations: with dissociation symptoms; and managing overwhelming feelings or intense anxiety. They help someone to…

Photo





I might have possibly kinda gave you a shout out on my blog because I love your blog uwu Your blog also inspired me to make my first pagan/wicca blog

this made me smile :) thank you. I'd love to see your blog.

Hi! Very helpful and inspiring blog. I have just moved into a new apartment in a relatively dangerous area (fresh outta college, it was cheap). What stones can I invoke to promote household protection and personal success?

citrine, sunstone and/or carnelian. take care and be safe.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Wishing Powder Mix

gardenofthequeen:

items needed


-clove
-rosemary
-sugar
-salt
-chicken bones
-sea shell

grind all these together into a mixture or almost powder.
Go outside during a moonless night, make your wish, then blow the powder into the air

No comments:

Post a Comment